Java SE7 Fundamentals Training Course
|Course Type:||Classroom based, hands-on and trainer-led|
|Location:||Kings Cross, London|
When is this course running
|13 Jan 2020||18:30 - 21:30 Mon, Thu||8||Reserve|
|26 Jan 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Sun||4||Reserve|
|10 Feb 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|24 Feb 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
|09 Mar 2020||10:00 - 17:00 Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu||4||Reserve|
Discovering the Java SE7 Fundamentals through an interactive, classroom-based course is a great way to speed-up your learning.
Our Java SE7 Fundamentals training course offers delegates the chance to learn the essentials behind Java SE7 and grasp the core techniques of the software. The students will be able to spend one-to-one time with the tutor as they teach the best practice, highlighted with examples, followed by short group exercises.
The Java SE7 Fundamentals training will take the delegate from a beginner to a professional level. This means students will be taught the best practice and latest techniques in navigating the software.
We hire trainers who have spent years in the industry to deliver the Java SE7 Fundamentals course so you can get the most of your learning.
This short Java SE7 Fundamentals training is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based. The classes run on a part-time basis and can be taken either at the weekends or in the evening.
Prerequisites for our Java SE7 Fundamentals course
- Basic computer literacy is required
- Previous experience with any command-line program
- Knowledge of programming concepts
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Java SE7 Fundamentals experts:
- Real-time Practice and Portfolio Projects:
- Course Materials:
- Course Completion Certificate:
- Support and Careers Advice:
What will I learn?
- Introducing the Java Technology
- Thinking in Objects
- Introducing the Java Language
- Working with Primitive Variables
- Working with Objects
- Using operators and decision constructs
- Creating and Using Arrays
- Using Loop Constructs
- Working with Methods and Encapsulation
- Introducing Advanced Object Oriented Concepts
- Handling Errors
- The Big Picture